26 January 2018

a whole heart

i nuzzle down in this new thought
You made me complete
when i feel empty, torn and lost
You say i am found
though all around the storm waves roll
and i can't see the shore
i cling to this when all else fails
Your love full stop
i've toyed with labels others placed
thought maybe it is me
yet You see me in perfect Light
so i can walk on seas
i don't know how to make life work
my steps so often fail
but i know You and so i go
although the way's obscure
some days i fall and some i cry
yes even wish to die
but You hold every shining moment
not a one is hidden
oh help me then live in this hope
You don't make mistakes
for when time comes and i find home
Your arms will welcome me
my whole heart find the resting place
in You it's always been

No comments:

Post a Comment