05 June 2011

funny, isn't it?

as i grow, i realize that when God speaks He uses a variety of mediums. it's like He's saying, "did you get it? I'm making it really obvious here." from words of friends to sermons to my own mouth to a random devotional book to movies, no medium is beyond His use. and so, in light of His clear reminder to me that bringing beauty from hard places is so important, i share my poor attempt at a psalm, written in church as directed from the stage.
O Lord how glorious You are to my dim eyes.
You created the shady streets I walk along that cheer my heart.
You provided me with friends like Suzanne who put up with my intensity.
Even though my attitude stinks and I despair of ever being happy You remind me that joy is found in worshipping You alone.
I remember how good You have been in providing me with finances and opportunities to travel.
Restore within me the heart of worship.
I love you hasta siempre.
selah

No comments:

Post a Comment