11 November 2010

a psalm of abigail

The LORD is glorious, brighter than a lovely fall day.
His goodness rains down on the earth, reviving the weak and troubled.
His love has no end or beginning, yet it reaches into my life.

As for me, I found frustration haunting me as I lived life.
How can I do anything worthy of God's holy name?
All around me people run everywhere, and I despaired to know His will.

Yet I lift my eyes and know the truth creation testifies.
I may not see now the purpose in this broken path
But I follow One who walked it that I might be accepted.

So I shout "Hallelujah" to the heavens for One who loves even me!
I thank Jehovah Jireh who knows each step He has for me.
And though it may seem long and hard, I know He walks with me.

Glory to Adonai! The LORD who loves.
Let all nations give back the song creation magnifies.
Selah.

No comments:

Post a Comment